Are you looking for a collaborative, fast-paced creative agency? Would you like to work on award winning promotional marketing campaigns? If so, Axis Promotions is the place for you!
Ranked nationally as a top promotional products company, Axis partners with a wide breadth of clients to creatively integrate branded merchandise into dynamic marketing campaigns. We are consistently recognized on the Industry’s Best Places to Work list for our culture, which includes a socially and philanthropically active employee population. Axis is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Rye Brook, N.Y., Burlington, MA, and Chicago, IL.
Axis is currently hiring Account Managers for its Rye Brook (Westchester County) office. As an Account Manager, you will support initiatives throughout the entire promotional campaign including idea generation, product research and sourcing, presentation creation, and order processing and procurement, all while maintaining communications with our high volume of well-known clients. This role is client focused with a heavy emphasis on project management. Successful candidates will possess 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing marketing, PR, or sales capacity, strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality. While the initial focus of the role will be to support an existing book of business, candidates should be business development focused, wanting to grow business within existing accounts and securing new accounts for the company.
- Support Branding Executives on a variety of campaigns, with an emphasis on order processing and logistics, product sourcing, and presentation mock-ups, while assisting in creative idea generation and product design
- Interact directly with clients on initial project inquiries, including product recommendations, sourcing options, and quoting, while maintaining communications through order creation and final delivery
- Partner with our network of vendor partners on price quotes, order tracking, and other steps necessary to successfully fulfill projects
- Play an active role in business development, including maintaining existing client relationships and working to build new ones
- Collaborate with Accounting Department to ensure accurate order submission and processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or similar area of concentration
- 2-5 years working in a fast-paced, client-facing position, ideally with marketing, advertising, PR, or sales experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint (creative PowerPoint presentations required during interview process and in role)
- Ability to multitask and deliver on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Upbeat personality with a real thirst for learning
- Experience in the promotional products industry a plus
- Graphic design skills, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, a plus