Are you looking for a collaborative, fast-paced creative agency? Would you like to work on award winning promotional marketing campaigns? If so, Axis Promotions is the place for you!
Ranked nationally as a top promotional products company, Axis partners with a wide breadth of clients to creatively integrate branded merchandise into dynamic marketing campaigns. We are consistently recognized on the Industry’s Best Places to Work list for our culture, which includes a socially and philanthropically active employee population. Axis is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Rye Brook, N.Y., Burlington, MA, and Chicago, IL.
Axis is currently hiring Junior Account Managers for its Burlington, MA office. As a Junior Account Manager, you will support initiatives throughout the entire promotional campaign including idea generation, product research and sourcing, presentation creation, order processing and procurement, all while communicating with a high volume of well-known clients. This role is client focused with an initial heavy emphasis on project management and logistics, growing into a more client-facing, business development role. Successful candidates will possess 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing marketing, PR, or sales capacity, strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality.
- Support Branding Executives on a myriad of promotional campaigns, with an initial emphasis on order processing, creating decks, and sourcing products
- Assist in creative idea generation and product design
- Interact with clients on initial project inquiries, including product recommendation, sourcing options, and quoting, while maintaining communications through order creation and fulfillment
- Partner with vendors on price quotes, order tracking, and other steps necessary to successfully fulfill projects
- Collaborate with Accounting Department to ensure accurate order submission and processing through NetSuite CRM / ERP system (experience in NetSuite or Salesforce helpful, but not required)
- Over time, play an active role in business development, including growing existing client relationships and working to build new ones
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or similar area of concentration
- 1-3 years working in a fast-paced, client-facing position, ideally with marketing, advertising, PR, or sales experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint (creative PowerPoint presentations required during interview process and in role)
- Ability to multitask and deliver on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest in growing into a client-facing business development role (broadening existing accounts and/or prospecting new ones)
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat personality with a real thirst for learning
- Graphic design skills, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, a plus