Are you looking for a collaborative, fast-paced creative agency? Would you like to work on award winning promotional marketing campaigns? If so, Axis Promotions is the place for you! Founded in 1991 and ranked nationally as a top promotional products company, Axis partners with a wide breadth of clients to creatively integrate branded merchandise into dynamic marketing campaigns. The Company is consistently named in the industry’s Best Places to Work list for its work hard, play hard culture, vibrant open office space, and socially and philanthropically active employee population. Axis is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Rye Brook, N.Y., Burlington, MA, and Chicago, IL.
Axis is currently hiring Sales and Marketing Coordinators for its New York City and Burlington, MA offices. These roles are client focused, with a heavy emphasis on project management and logistics. Partnering with successful Branding Executives, Coordinators support initiatives throughout the entire promotional campaign, including idea generation, product research and sourcing, presentation creation, order processing, and procurement, all while communicating with a high volume of established clients. Successful candidates will possess 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing marketing, PR, or sales capacity, strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality.
- Support Branding Executives on a myriad of promotional campaigns, with an emphasis on order processing and logistics, presentation mock-ups, and client servicing, while assisting in creative idea generation, product design, and business development
- Interact directly with clients on initial project inquiries, order creation and tracking, price quotes, vendor follow-up, and other steps necessary in a successful fulfillment process
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere and answer client requests including product recommendations, sourcing options, and quoting in a professional, prompt, and accurate matter via email and phone
- Collaborate with Accounting Department to ensure accurate order submission and processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or similar area of concentration
- 1-3 years of fast-paced, client-facing marketing, advertising, or PR experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (creative PowerPoint presentations required during interview process and in role)
- Ability to multitask and deliver on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a desire to present client campaigns
- Upbeat personality with a real thirst for learning
- Graphic design skills, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, a plus
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.