Are you looking for a collaborative, fast-paced creative agency? Would you like to work on award winning promotional marketing campaigns? If so, Axis Promotions is the place for you!
Ranked nationally as a top promotional products company, Axis partners with a wide breadth of clients to creatively integrate branded merchandise into dynamic marketing campaigns. We are consistently recognized on the Industry’s Best Places to Work list for our culture, which includes a socially and philanthropically active employee population. Axis is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Rye Brook, N.Y., Burlington, MA, and Chicago, IL.
Axis is currently hiring Account Managers for its New York City, Rye Brook (Westchester), and Burlington, MA offices. As an Account Manager, you will support initiatives throughout the entire promotional campaign including idea generation, product research, sourcing, presentation creation, order processing and procurement, all while maintaining communications with our high volume of established clients. This role is client focused with a heavy emphasis on project management. Successful candidates will possess 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing marketing, PR, or sales capacity, strong attention to detail, and an energetic personality.
- Support Branding Executives on a myriad of promotional campaigns, with an emphasis on order processing, creating presentation decks, and exceptional client services
- Assisting in creative idea generation and product design
- Play an active role in business development, including maintaining existing client relationships and working to build new ones
- Interact directly with clients on initial project inquiries, including product recommendation, sourcing options, and quoting, and maintain communications through order creation and final delivery
- Partner with our network of vendors on price quotes, order tracking, and other steps necessary to successfully fulfill projects
- Collaborate with Accounting Department to ensure accurate order submission and processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or similar area of concentration
- 1-3 years working in a fast-paced, client-facing position, ideally with marketing, advertising, PR, or sales experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint (creative PowerPoint presentations required during interview process and in role)
- Ability to multitask and deliver on a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Upbeat personality with a real thirst for learning
- Experience in the promotional products industry a plus
- Graphic design skills, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, a plus
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.